Feel free to look into my window

Everyone has windows, some are open and some are closed. I decided to open a window of my life so that you can come in and see what I am thinking, doing, feeling. Please take some time to see what is going on and comment if you feel the need.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Beachbody Supplement Exercise and Endurance E&E

Beachbody Supplement Exercise and Endurance E&E

Today I want to discuss this new supplement I have ben taking and how it helps my workouts.  It provides me the strength, endurance and clarity to get my mind right and put together a quality workout, even when I don't feel like hitting the exercise routine.



What is E&E Energy and Endurance?

Beachbody E&E Energy and Endurance is a powerful preworkout supplement scientifically formulated to improve your energy, endurance, strength and focus.  It comes in a lemon-lime flavor and you take one scoop per 4 oz of water, the taste takes a couple time to get used to, in my opinion, but in 15 minutes you are ready to go and workout.  It recommends one scoop for moderate workouts and two scoops for advanced workouts, I have not gone above the one scoop range myself.  The idea is that it will help keep you fueled for the workout, now I have tried it during P90X3 and while running,  and I have to say it does work.  I am able to run further and the P90X3 routines are tough to get the morning started off, so this is doing the trick to get me in the right frame of mind.


What are the benefits of E&E Energy and Endurance?



Beachbody is stating that it will

  • Burn more calories and fat to get ripped faster 

  •  Maximize muscle performance to build muscle faster


What are the key ingredients in E&E Energy and Endurance?


Energy & Endurance
 

What's the difference between E&E Energy and Endurance and other preworkout formulas?



What is inside and on the label?




For a FREE account and info on how to order check out: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/Szeszko


Your Beachbody Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment