Feel free to look into my window

Everyone has windows, some are open and some are closed. I decided to open a window of my life so that you can come in and see what I am thinking, doing, feeling. Please take some time to see what is going on and comment if you feel the need.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beachbody Coach

What to expect when joining my TEAM of Beachbody Coaches

I have been asked many times about the Beachbody coaching opportunity, why should one do it, what made me do it and what do I do to help see you succeed as a coach.  Here is what I think...
Beachbody Coach


What is the Coach Business Opportunity?

It's a breakthrough income opportunity that lets you turn weight loss into profit. In order to make money, all you have to do is let people know about getting fit and losing weight with Beachbody’s best-selling line of products. You succeed by helping others succeed!
Not a Distributor...a Coach
You get paid weekly commissions when people buy Beachbody products and Team Beachbody Club memberships through your personal website. You can also earn cash bonuses based on your team’s sales.

No, you don’t need to be a fitness or weight-loss expert to become a Beachbody Coach. You just need to be ready to commit to changing your life.

Why Do People Become Beachbody coaches?

Its not for everyone, some people do it because they completed a program and people ask what they did and sent them to the site, just to get someone else a commission on the sale they made.  You did the work, you transformed your body, why let them go purchase off someone else, get your cash!
Military Family Opportunity
I did it because of the Military Discount, you see Beachbody loves the military, enough that they reimburse the initial fees for one member of the military household.  That's right, the spouse of the military member can be the coach and start up the business.
As Beachbody Coach, you receive a 25% discount on all Beachbody products available in the Team Beachbody store.  Since I already was purchasing Shakeology, it made sense to get it cheaper and when my friends saw the weight loss and asked, I sent them to my website to order theirs.

Do I need to be a slick salesperson?

Not at all—the fact is, just about everybody already wants to get fit or lose weight. And our products can get them there—we have thousands of real-life Success Stories to prove it! To make money as a Beachbody Coach, all you have to do is let people know that they can finally achieve the health, fitness, and weight-loss goals they’ve dreamed of.

Beachbody already promoted the products, they spend millions of dollars every week advertising our home fitness programs on the major TV stations and cable networks. (You’ve probably seen our famous infomercials for programs such as P90X, Turbo Jam, and Hip Hop Abs, as well as our magazine and Internet ads.) Millions of people already know about Beachbody, and every time we run an infomercial, we get thousands of new customers. We want those customers to shop through your store, so you get the commission on those sales!

What kinds of help and support will you receive?

Once you become a Beachbody Coach, you’ll be part of a whole network of successful Coaches who are there for you to learn from and share with. You’ll also get full access to your online office, which has everything you need to market and manage your business with ease—including your own sales website and email account, a full set of sales and marketing tools, and extensive training guides and videos. In addition, our Coach Relations team is available to answer your questions via email or over the phone. And you’ll have a Coach of your own for extra motivation and guidance.

What do I offer to my coaches?

#1 - My 100% un-dying commitment to YOUR success, NOT mine! The absolute beauty of this business is that if I don't help you accomplish your dreams and goals, I cannot accomplish mine. That being said, I have always had a heart for helping people reach that "next level" and seeing them celebrate their accomplishments with theirs friend, family, etc.


So KNOW that I will support you, guide you, train you, motivate you, hold you accountable, and be a friend to you all along this journey.

#2 - I WILL NOT CHASE YOU. As one of my absolute MENTORS used to say, "You step I step. You don't step, I don't step." - Jim Rohn

Nothing could be more true. Lots of people join with both guns blazing and their hair on fire, ready to take on the world, just to disappear within a couple of weeks, sometimes never to be heard from again. It happens, I get it! What I want to make VERY clear is that I cannot want this for you more than you want it yourself! Furthermore, I cannot DO IT FOR YOU, but I can and WILL lock arms with you every step of the way, IF you lock arms with me! This means, staying in touch with me, asking questions, comitting to The Game Plan. SHOW ME YOU'RE IN AND NOTHING IN THIS WORLD WILL STOP ME FROM HELPING YOU SUCCEED! If you show me that you're not in, nothing in this world could convice me to chase you until you put forth the effort to succeed. "You step I step. You don't step, I don't step." - Jim Rohn

#3 - As we celebrate your successes along this journey, it is only natural to expect you to "pay it forward" not only to the coaches on your team, but also your customers. In these days and times, people are looking for something, ANYTHING, that will INSPIRE THEM and believe me, you have the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to do just that. So as you continue to grow and succeed; as your life begins to change in all the right ways; NEVER FORGET that you too, were once that person with nothing but a dream until someone began to show you it was possible. That being said, latch onto people's dreams, help them create a vision, show them how, WALK WITH THEM as you help make their dreams a reality!

Let's go chase some dreams!



Click Here


Steve Szeszko
Your Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment