Feel free to look into my window

Everyone has windows, some are open and some are closed. I decided to open a window of my life so that you can come in and see what I am thinking, doing, feeling. Please take some time to see what is going on and comment if you feel the need.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Insanity: Asylum Volume 1 Fit Test

Insanity: The Asylum volume 1 Fit Test

Today bring the Fit Test and the start of my 30 day journey.  Read about my experience and my progress as we try out Insanity: the Asylum vol. 1

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/Szeszko?bctid=895599538001
Insanity The Asylum

What Came With The Program?

Everyone always asks, What do I get for my money?  Well this came with:
1. 6 DVD Workouts, that's right it is a full week with a rest day, but it is only 30 days.
2. Workout calendar.  What I liked is on the reverse it has the hybrid programs too, so when you want to move on and add Insanity or even P90X to the workout, the schedule is already made for you!
The Program
The tools
3. Pull up bar, already had one but hey it was part of the deal and this one looks different than the one I already had, so now I have one for hoe and work!
4. Jump rope.  Its adjustable and I am not a jump rope guy so this should be fun!
5. Agility Ladder.  Its used a lot and makes for a good workout tool.
6. Nutrition Guide.  Bonus! I love me some recipes
7. Get started guide.  Need to know what to do and how to do it, glad it was only a few pages and a lot of photos, I hate to read about how to do it, guess that's why recipe books need to have photo, who really follows those?
8. A Coach, me!  Well for you it would be me, I have a coach already to keep me motivated and I talked her into doing the program with me!  Facebook is our friend in making sure we stay accountable.

Accountability

Let me be your coach
Click here to make me your FREE coach..click JOIN!
So accountability, usually I have an accountability Facebook group, but this is the first time I am going through the program so I didn't want to have a bunch following along with me.  I want to know the pains of each day and then put together the group so I get another round and will be able to answer technical questions if they come up and help keep them motivated.  That's my job as a coach: To help keep you motivated to see the results!

I love being a Beachbody coach and helping others get to their fitness goals, I don't pressure you, unless you want it.  We work together and everyone is different in how they take motivation, no lunk here, just encouragement and motivation!


Fit Test Day

Fit Test
Today was Fit test day and I was happy with my results.  i was not 100% with those on the DVD, but I kept up and Dug Deep to get the true accountability of my fitness.  We do this every 15 days to see where we are in the progress, it also helps with motivation.  I usually hear about not seeing results on the scale, but photos and Fit Test results keep you going and are a true measure of the results!

I was surprised at the amount of core work we did, Mountain Climber Switch Kicks were awesome and the agility ladder was used a lot.  I chose not to do the pull ups and instead took the substitution of push ups to get a better idea of where I am at.  i would have done a couple pull ups, but the push ups gave me more reps and that is always good.  Coordination needs to be there a little more, on my part.  But, I am hoping that comes with time, I took it slow to ensure form was good and I didn't sacrifice and get hurt. Its not about how many, its how you do them to see the results!

Thanks for visiting! Make sure to sign up for a FREE Team Beachbody Account to get support, to help keep you motivated, and to gain access to free tools to keep you on track with your fitness & health goals. I'll be updating on my progress, time to get these 30 days started!



Steve Szeszko
Your Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment