Feel free to look into my window

Everyone has windows, some are open and some are closed. I decided to open a window of my life so that you can come in and see what I am thinking, doing, feeling. Please take some time to see what is going on and comment if you feel the need.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What is it like to be a Beachbody coach?

What is it like to be a Beachbody coach?

Team Beachbody is not a company that leave you alone to figure it out by yourself, nor am I the type of person to do that either!  One of the great things is the training and some of the best training and information comes from a quarterly video they produce, its called SUPER SATURDAY.  Why, because typically the training is held on a Saturday and it is when they announce some great new products and sales.  I posted the video on my Facebook page come check it out!  





No comments:

Post a Comment