Feel free to look into my window

Everyone has windows, some are open and some are closed. I decided to open a window of my life so that you can come in and see what I am thinking, doing, feeling. Please take some time to see what is going on and comment if you feel the need.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

P90X3 - End of Week 1 Results

End of Month 1 - Results

Now that month one has past, lets see where we stand in terms of weight loss and inches gained and lost.  As the weeks went by I was trying hard not to check the scale, as my clothes started to fit differently.  Results are in....
www.beachbodycoach.com/szeszko


 P90X3 Workouts

This month we Did a lot of different workouts, but each week brought the same pattern:

Total Synergistics, Agility, Yoga, The Challenge, CVX, The Warrior and a Rest day or Dynamics

Jack Squat p90x3
I have to say the hardest one by far was "The Challenge" just because you picked the numbers in the beginning and you had to stick with it.  No one to blame but yourself for a crazy pull up and pushup number.  But it did work you hard as the 30 minutes ticked by.  A lot of fatigue and the one workout I actually felt the next day, not too much but it was there to remind me we were changing for the better.

Transition Week, which I mistakenly thought it was a rest week, brought:

Isometix, Dynamix, Accelerator, Pilates, and revisits from Yoga and CVX.  These were to gear the body towards the strength building in the next block and it did.  These were a nice break from the routine to refresh the mind and get you motivated to try more.

The Diet

It wasn't a diet, but a change in the way I saw what I was eating.  I was strange in that fast food was not appealing to me as much, the Pepsi intake decreased and more water and tea came on board.  I stuck with the Shakeology and E&E as the Shakeology helped with recovery and served as another meal.  The E&E was because of the workout time I was doing, early in the morning after the girls went off to school, I needed a little wake up to ensure I didn't dog the workout and instead gave it my best.

The Results


Weight - Down 7 lbs
Waist - Down 2 inches
Hips - Down 1 inch
Chest - Increased 2 inches
Arms - Increased 2 inches
Thighs - Increased 1 inch

Overall I am happy with the first month, the photos are good and the weight is starting to show more in appearance than the scale.  I also feel fit and healthier and my run times are improving too.  Lets see what Block 2 has to bring to the table, as now we are introducing weights more and more!





Steve Szeszko
Your Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment